Professional Development to Encourage Personal Development
If you're working in place that doesn't encourage you to pursue the work that you love, it's not the place for you.
At its core, the successful implementation of professional development is heavily reliant on the structure, business strategy, and culture of a company. If you speak to anyone working in HR, they’ll tell you one unalienable truth; employees are a company’s biggest assets. In order to effectively manage them and to affect lasting change, be invested in the professional and personal development of your employees. Included in this is the need to understand their motivations, know how to create trainings that are engaging and relevant to them, and identify ways to empower employees to be invested in your company's success.
This website will give you tools and talking points needed to do just that. Click below to read through the most recent posts or explore the site using the navigation at the top and left. As always, feel free to connect via Linkedin!
- Telling Ain’t Training – Pt 7: Workplace Reference Guide?
- Telling Ain’t Training – Pt 6: Technology Integration
- Telling Ain’t Training – Pt 5: Training in a Collaborative Workplace
- Telling Ain’t Training – Pt 4: Confirming and Corrective Feedback
- Telling Ain’t Training – Pt 3: Training the Right Way
- Telling Ain’t Training – Pt 2: Blame Isn’t the Solution
- Program Evaluation in Adult Learning Environments
- Community Spotlight: Grace Institute